Jodi Lombardo, Owner | Custom Paper Tubes
“I have worked with Melanie for over 5 years. When we first met, I felt an instant connection with her. It was amazing how quickly she was able to help us determine the areas we needed to improve upon. We began by focusing on teambuilding for new employees and improving our internal Designated Trainer program. Melanie shadowed our employees and trainers to determine the issues and customized training programs to meet our specific needs. Since then, we have developed a leadership training program, restructured the positions within our organization, and implemented a new review process for leaders and management, all with the assistance of The TrainingWorks Group. Melanie has become an invaluable resource to Custom Paper Tubes and I cannot imagine her not being a part of our CPT family. Her training sessions and support have significantly impacted and improved all aspects of our business, and the team environment we have now is truly amazing.”
Assess and improve your organization’s level of TACT®
• How do you bring about awareness and a change in thinking, within yourself and your organization?
• How do you break through the “we’ve always done it that way” mindset?
• What will help your employees to look within themselves, so they can look beyond their own roles?
• How do others perceive your professional image?
• Does your company culture support the appearance you’re looking for?
• What can you do, on a daily basis, to make sure that your personal and organizational image is a positive one?
• Do you know when to listen and when to talk?
• Are communication processes outlined and followed, inside and outside of your organization?
• How can you enhance the decision-making process, build teamwork and rouse creativity through effective communication?
• How well do you know your co-workers, customers and vendors?
• How do you enrich those relationships to build trust, ease stress and get things done?
• What can you learn from your differences, and how do you capitalize on them?
We can help you to assess and implement programs and processes for:
- One-on-one and small group training
- Change management
- Onboarding and orientation
- On-the-job training
- Business operations
- Lean training
- Interviewing and selection
- Defining and fostering your culture
- Stress management
- Performance management
- Performance appraisals
- Organizational structure
- Succession planning
- Competency assessment
- Wellness programs
- Risk management
Sharon Ezzone, MBA | HR Professional
“Our executive team had determined that, in order to manage the rapid growth of the franchise group, Sylvan Learning Centers needed to focus efforts on succession planning and leadership development. As the Director of HR, I worked closely with The TrainingWorks Group to develop a six-month leadership program that focused on mentorship, classroom training, and an independent business challenge. Melanie Pirro was instrumental in helping us determine the needs of our leaders and customized a personal development series. Melanie provided training on leadership styles, communication styles, situational leadership and managing change. The modules that she created for us provided our young leaders with a method of self-assessment, self-improvement and flexibility. We chose to work with Melanie because her corporate business experience gives her sensibility, she’s realistic about the daily challenges of a business, and she understands the value of practical skills. Melanie was a true partner in helping us achieve the results we wanted.”